Want to contribute to the Incubate website? Check this page first.
You’ve also had enough of all those pretentious promo bio’s from festivals? You want to contribute to Incubate in a nerdy way? Or is our Dutch kind of English kind of wrongish? Please create an account and help us on filling this site.
What do I get in return?
With your Incubate.org account, you can collect credits if you mention Incubate or the Incubate-hashtag #incu11 on Twitter and Facebook. When you've collected enough credits, you can redeem them for very cool exclusive merch in the Credits webstore.
For more info about the Credits, check FAQ.
Guidelines for the Wiki site
- Wiki is objective, this one is subjective, but it uses the same principle of mass collaboration.
- Every biography is 500 characters max. We’ll use it in our program guide.
- Be original with the bio’s. So no copy paste.
- Be funny, be critical, be wise, be original, but most of all: be informative.
- Not too much tech talk please! Don't use too many terms like "greatest/worst artist in the world" or "noise pioneer" or "SoundsLikeBandXWhereMostePeopleHaveNeverHeardOf".
- Please upload only relevant and copyright free material. We like pictures of your cat, but not at our site.
- Be curious!
- Be correct to the artist.
This site is made with a Creative Commons 3.0 license. You are free
- To Share — to copy, distribute and transmit the work.
- To Remix — to adapt the work.